The NCCP Databank and Library received an email from the Women's Crisis Center:
12 August 2011
Warm greetings from the Women's Crisis Center!
WCC is in need of an Executive Director. Please find attached the Call for Application. May we ask that you forward this call to like-minded individuals and organizational partners.
We have also attached the call at the WCC facebook, please check us out.
The deadline for this call is August 31, 2011.
Mary (Mae) G. Jardiniano
For Immediate Employment
Executive Director, Women’s Crisis Center
· Degree, specialization, or training in addressing gender –based issues and concerns
· At least five years’ experience in managing a woman-centered organization or program or special training in areas related to organizational management, particular managing non-profit or non-governmental organizations, and human resource management
· Training and/or demonstrated expertise in feminist counseling would be an advantage
· Aptitude for constructive knowing and knowledge management
· Very good writing and speaking skills.
Functions and Responsibilities
· Staff Supervision and Human Resource Management
· Resource Mobilization
· Networking and Linkage Building
· Program Management, Monitoring, and Evaluation
· Policy Recommendation and Implementation
· Link between the Board and Staff
· Negotiable, consistent with industry rates. Basic salary plus benefits.
· Letter of application Deadline for Submission of Documents
Please submit documents or direct inquiries to:
The Board of Trustees
Women’s Crisis Center
3/F ER-Trauma Annex
East Avenue Medical Center
East Avenue, Quezon City
Fax/phone: + 63 2 436-5088 +63 2 925-7133