April 1, 2011
TO: All Participants to the Ecumenical Prayer Service in Solidarity with the People of Japan
Warmest greetings from NCCP.
We would like to express our most sincere thanks for the very successful and solemn ecumenical prayer service we held yesterday for the people of Japan. Your participation made a great impact on the success of the liturgy:
- Asian Institute for Liturgy and Music through Dr. Francisco F. Feliciano
- College of Social Work, University of the Philippines
- College of Music, University of the Philippines
- Episcopal Church in the Philippines through The Most Rev. Edward P. Malecdan, Prime Bishop and The Rt. Rev. Dixie Taclobao, Bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Central Philippines
- Iglesia Evangelica Metodista En Las Islas Filipinas through its General Superintendent, Bishop Nathanael P. Lazaro
- Iglesia Filipina Independiente
- United Methodist Church
- United Church of Christ in the Philippines Igreja de Cristo
- Metropolitan Community Church of Quezon City
- Missionary Sisters of St. Columba
- Ecumenical Bishop’s Forum
- Peace For Life
- Citizens Disaster Relief Center
- Migrante International – Japan and Nagoya
- FOCOLARE Youth
- Church of the Risen Lord, UP
- United Methodist Committee on Relief
- KPACIO, Inc.
- Rev. Tomas Maddela
- Mr. Tolyts Sosmena
- Ms. Benny Mendoza
- Bro. Lendehl Sallidao
- And the hard working staff of the NCCP and many others.
MARAMING SALAMAT PO! MAY GOD PROSPER YOUR GOOD WORK!
We are very happy to inform you that the total amount from the special offering collected during the worship which will be sent to the National Christian Council of Japan for the people of Japan is Php11,952.35. In addition to the special offering, the Iglesia Evangelica Metodista En Las Islas Filipinas (IEMELIF) also gave Php20,000.00.
Again, we praise and thank God for a very meaningful gathering and corporate prayers for others.
Very sincerely yours,
REV. REX RB REYES, JR.